Residential project leverages Aconex for project management
Project name: Luanda Towers | Industry: Residential & CommercialLocation: Luanda, Angola
Luanda Towers is a residential development with a commercial support area. It comprises three towers with a total of 130,000 square meters. The project contributed to the regeneration of the area and expanded the Central Luanda neighborhoods renewal program.
- Complex, multi-year project.
- Dispersed project team with members based in Angola, Brazil, Israel, France, China, and Portugal.
- Many thousands of documents and correspondence items to manage.
- Need for real-time collaboration between team members, wherever they are.
- Single, central system for project collaboration between different organizations.
- Secure, neutral platform for information and process management.
- Immediate sharing of project information across geographies.
- Audit trail of all project information for a permanent record of the project.
- Project communications were streamlined.
- Single repository made information fast and easy to retrieve, boosting efficiency.
- Workflows were automated for increased productivity.
- Worldwide Aconex network trained and supported the project team members, ensuring a high rate of system adoption and usage.