Aconex helps keep Luton Schools on track
Project name: Luton Building Schools for the Future | Industry: Health & EducationLocation: Luton, U.K.
Back to projects
The Building Schools for the Future program focuses on the redevelopment and upgrade of secondary schools across the borough of Luton, U.K.
- Compressed schedules, multiple stakeholders and public visibility.
- Requirement to link the public- and private-sector organizations involved in the project.
- Significant volumes of documents, drawings and correspondence.
- Need for a permanent record of the project.
- Web-based system for managing all project information.
- Access, distribution and tracking by all participants on a central platform in real time.
- Storage and exchange of data for each project and across the program.
- Standardization of document management and approvals, correspondence management and tender processing.
- Visibility of project information flow and a record of transactions and correspondence.
- Fast access to project data on demand.
- Improved efficiency.
- Controlled risk.