Aconex Helps Hotel Project Team Check In
Project name: Mandarin Oriental Hyde Park Hotel | Industry: Hospitality & CommunityLocation: London, United Kingdom
Back to projects
The Mandarin Oriental Hyde Park Hotel in Knightsbridge relocated its fitness facilities. The project included demolition, alteration, refurbishment, and the addition of a pool.
- Project team included hundreds of participants – some based in remote locations.
- Team members required immediate access to project information at all times.
- BIM files often exceeded 10 MB, which commercial email systems couldn’t handle.
- Very tight schedule – the system had to be up and running quickly.
- Project collaboration between many different organizations on a single, central system.
- Project-wide ability to access, distribute, track, and archive documents and correspondence.
- Unlimited system capacity for data uploads, storage and sharing to scale with the project.
- Automated workflows for review and approval.
- Project participants from 46 organizations.
- More than 100,000 documents and 56,000 correspondence items managed, totaling 149 gigabytes of data.
- Easy archiving and retrieval of information from previous projects.
- Full deployment and operation within two weeks.