Marina Bay Sands reaches for the sky with Aconex
Project name: Marina Bay Sands | Industry: Hospitality & CommunityLocation: Singapore
The Marina Bay Sands features three 50-story hotel towers with 2,500 hotel rooms and Singapore's first casino. The project also includes 1.2 million square feet of convention space, one million square feet of retail space, and three entertainment venues capable of accommodating over 52,000 people. The development is crowned by a one-hectare Sky Park bridging the two towers. The Sky Park offers panoramic 360-degree views of Singapore’s skyline. It also features spas and restaurants, gardens, swimming pools, jogging tracks, an arts and sciences museum, and theaters.
- High-value project with tight construction schedule.
- Hundreds of organizations and consultants on the project team.
- Need for efficient sharing of project information across thousands of project participants and stakeholders.
- High system and data security requirements.
- Secure project collaboration platform linking more than 300 different organizations.
- All project documents and communications processed through a single system.
- Security compliant with global information security management standards.
- Unlimited on-the-ground training and 24/7 support.
- 4,000 individuals from more than 300 organizations managed over 27 million documents and correspondence items.
- Review and approval cycles were more efficient.
- Communications between different organizations were streamlined.
- Aconex services supported fast project implementation and broad adoption.