Renaissance Hotel books Aconex project management solution
Project name: Marriott Renaissance Hotel | Industry: Hospitality & CommunityLocation: Al Manamah, Bahrain
The 323-room Renaissance Bahrain Amwaj Islands Hotel was constructed on a series of man-made islands located five kilometers from Bahrain International Airport. Facilities include three restaurants, a lounge, a health club, a pool, a poolside bar, and a private beach.
- Large, complex development.
- Hundreds of thousands of drawings, documents and project communications.
- Large project team consisting of architects, engineers and consultants around the world.
- Effective control of information flow vital to project completion on time and on budget.
- Efficient collaboration between multiple teams on a single, central system.
- Real-time access, distribution, tracking, and archiving of files.
- Ability to view, share and report data electronically at any time, from any location.
- Easy document search and retrieval.
- Productivity improved, through fast retrieval and distribution of data.
- Printing and postage costs reduced.
- Administrative costs cut.
- Risk of information loss, delays and disputes mitigated.