One Planet Living Community – supported by Aconex
Project name: Mata de Sesimbra | Industry: Residential & CommercialProject size: US$1.4 billion | Location: Sesimbra, Portugal
Back to projects
Mata de Sesimbra is Portugal’s first endorsed One Planet Living Community. Greenwoods Ecoresorts developed the ecotourism resort, which consists of 5,000 zero-carbon, zero-waste homes, hotels and shops.
- Complex project with a high profile in the ecotourism industry.
- Globally dispersed project team requiring central information coordination.
- High volume of documents and correspondence to manage.
- Rigorous review and approval processes for environmental sustainability.
- Secure, centralized system for collaboration between different organizations on the project team.
- Automated workflows for review and approval.
- Ease of learning and use for fast implementation and adoption.
- Unlimited training and support for team members joining and leaving the project.
- Management of all project information and processes in one place to ensure consistency.
- Reduced time, cost and risk due to effective project team collaboration.
- Faster review and approval cycles for drawings and documents.
- Audit trail of all project activities to resolve information conflicts leading to disputes.