Aconex ensures Media House is home with project management solution
Project name: Media House | Industry: Residential & CommercialProject size: US$100 million | Location: Melbourne, Australia
Media House has a high-tech, transparent design and includes a long, grassy forecourt, a plaza, a café, and an auditorium. It accommodates more than 1,400 employees. The eight-story building extends approximately 150 meters on Collins Street in Melbourne and has a five-star Green Star rating.
- Large-scale project involving many participants and organizations.
- Thousands of documents and correspondence items to manage.
- Project status tracking required to manage risk.
- Project team’s need for reliable, timely access to information.
- Project collaboration between different organizations on a single, central system.
- Secure, neutral project information management platform.
- Anytime, anywhere exchange of documents and communications in real time.
- Audit trail of all project decisions and actions.
- Saved time by speeding up information exchange.
- Reduced administrative costs by cutting printing and courier charges.
- Managed exposure to risk of rework, delays and disputes.
- Streamlined communications across the project team.