Successful Developer, Meraas, Teams with Aconex on High-profile complex
Project name: Meraas City Walk | Industry: Residential & CommercialProject size: 352,914 SM (BUA) | Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
City Walk offers a blend of shopping, dining, entertainment, hospitality and wellness options. The premium hotel in the heart of City Walk offers luxury accommodations for holidaymakers and guests. The luxury living spaces of City Walk Residences can house 2,500 residents.
- Meraas needed a system that could streamline the workflow process on the City Walk project.
- Meraas needed to ensure an effective and efficient field inspection process.
- The Meraas project had to find a way to maximize cross-organizational communication among principals.
- Meraas wanted to avoid costly delays by minimizing delinquent transmittals.
- Aconex is used as the official submission tool on all new projects.
- Aconex dashboards are utilized to review vendor performance.
- Aconex is used as a common platform for communication, which has significantly reduced the time required for submissions.
- Aconex has increased search capabilities.
- Aconex Field Inspection has reduced inspection administration.
- The Meraas Design Team has increased productivity using Aconex Workflows to track all communications with the Design Consultant.
- Aconex reporting capabilities save time and increase visibility.
- Use of Aconex across projects improves process efficiency.