Aconex energizes gas exploration and production project
Project name: Mid Tapti Gas Field Expansion | Industry: Oil & GasProject size: US$500 million | Location: Mid Tapti Gas Field, India
BG Group’s New Revised Plan of Development (NRPOD) project is part of a US$500-million expansion and development of the Mid Tapti gas field, situated 160 kilometers northwest of Mumbai. The project includes the installation of a processing and compression platform, 100 kilometers of 20-inch infield and export pipelines, and a new wellhead platform. The development is expected to nearly double the field’s production capacity.
- More than 120 participating suppliers and contractors located across five continents.
- Extensive flow of information to be managed.
- Use of hard-copy documents or traditional email time-consuming and potentially risky.
- Timely, accurate turnaround of document review and approval.
- Single platform for document and correspondence management.
- Immediate sharing of project information across geographies.
- Automated workflows for efficient document review and approval.
- 24/7 local training and support for all project participants.
- Fast, easy search for documents.
- Immediate access to information from anywhere at any time.
- Consistent set of processes across the entire project.
- Smooth implementation of the Aconex project collaboration platform.