Aconex Helps Freeway Project Go the Extra Mile
Project name: Mitchell Freeway Extension | Industry: Road & RailProject size: US$120 million | Location: Perth, Australia
Back to projects
The four-kilometer Mitchell Freeway extension includes two lanes in each direction, three interchanges, three bridges, a pedestrian overpass, and relocation of the existing railway.
- Project team of more than 250 participants and 50 dispersed organizations.
- Thousands of documents and correspondence items to manage.
- Communications between organizations using traditional hard copy and couriers.
- Information management that is time-consuming, difficult to control and lacks required visibility.
- Neutral, cloud-based platform.
- Collaboration between many different project organizations on a single, central system.
- Management of documents, drawings, correspondence, and other project information.
- Project-defined workflows to automate RFIs and other manual processes.
- Time savings across the project.
- Minimization of risk and errors with workflows.
- Quality control to ensure document receipt by all appropriate parties.
- Improved client relationship.