Aconex supplies the power to manage electric generation plant project
Project name: Mundra UMPP | Industry: PowerProject size: US$4.1 billion | Location: Gujarat, India
Back to projects
Located on a 1,000-hectare site near Mundra Port in Gujarat, the Mundra Ultra Megawatt Power Plant (UMPP) is India’s largest coal-fired power plant. The project involves five 800-megawatt units, which supply power to five Indian states.
- More than 75 participating organizations from India, Korea, Japan, Germany, and the U.K.
- Up to 20,000 documents and correspondence items per month.
- Information stored across multiple locations, making file and communication searches slow and difficult.
- Risk of deleted or lost files when project team members leave or move to another project.
- Secure, neutral project collaboration platform.
- Single source of project information for entire team.
- Real-time access, distribution, tracking, and archiving of files from anywhere at any time.
- Complete audit trail of who did what and when.
- More than 150,000 documents and 300,000 communications managed.
- Complete archive to reduce delays, disputes and claims, saving time and money.
- System reliability – no lost data.
- Timely review and approval of documents.