New South Wales Department of Justice speeds record keeping and reporting by between 25-40%
Project name: New South Wales Department of Justice Enterprise | Industry: Hospitality & Community
Back to projects
- Lack of standardised processes across projects.
- Non centralised project information led to discrepancies and errors.
- Manual tracking of workflows took valuable time away from higher value activities.
- Progress claims management was time consuming and error prone.
- Configurable platform to support organisation wide standardisation and project specific needs.
- Centralised information, process and communication management across the project team leading to one source of truth.
- Automated configurable workflows track review cycles, due dates and outstanding commitments, improving visibility, accountability and timeliness.
- Clear breakdowns mapped to progress claims to eliminate discrepancies and time wasted resolving those discrepancies.
- 50% improvement in data accuracy by using Aconex.
- Estimated time savings between 25-40% across all users in record keeping and reporting across projects.
- Savings from 10 minutes up to two days per approval through electronic sign offs, eliminating the need to track someone down at their desk to get the approval.
- Improved quality and records of all change requests and approvals.
- Elimination of manual tracking resulting in time saved in tracking change requests, project management time saved on forecasting and management time saved in reviewing and assessing project reporting.
- Aconex Connected Cost provides clear and complete itemized breakdowns which have significantly reduced discrepancies.