NZICC Rises Up with Aconex
Project name: New Zealand International Convention Centre (NZICC) | Industry: Hospitality & CommunityLocation: Auckland, New Zealand
The New Zealand International Convention Centre (NZICC) is the largest purpose-built convention center in the country. NZICC is capable of hosting 3,150 people, with 32,500 square meters of floor space – five times larger than other convention facilities in New Zealand. The project also includes a five-star, 300-room hotel and a laneway featuring specialty retail and signature restaurants and bars.
- Managing high volumes of project correspondence and documents across 140 organizations and 500 users.
- Limitations of commercial email and file-sharing software.
- Difficulty of searching for information and knowing which information is current.
- Compiling handover information after project completion.
- Effective, project-wide document control and process management.
- Structured communications and search capabilities.
- Immediate access to project data and correspondence, from anywhere.
- Digital operation and maintenance manuals compiled progressively through the project.
- Efficient collaboration across an expanding project team – without file systems, emails or hard copies.
- Fast, easy searches for current and prior versions of documents and correspondence.
- Project team familiarity with Aconex for rapid adoption and usage.
- Smooth handover from contractor to owner for enhanced asset lifecycle management.