Aconex turns up the heat on geothermal power station project
Project name: Nga Awa Purua Geothermal Power Station | Industry: PowerProject size: US$235 Million | Location: Rotokawa, New Zealand
Back to projects
The Nga Awa Purua geothermal power station, New Zealand’s second largest, produces 132 megawatts of electricity and serves more than 115,000 people.
- Geographically dispersed project team in Japan and New Zealand with hundreds of participants.
- Large volume of drawings, contracts, documentation, and emails to control.
- Need for real-time access and information sharing.
- Risk of information being lost or deleted.
- Neutral, cloud-based platform improves efficiency and accuracy.
- All parties can view, track and share documents and correspondence in real time.
- Audit trail documents who did what and when.
- Automated workflows streamline review and approval processes.
- Improves day-to-day efficiency of managing information.
- Streamlines communication processes.
- Easily tracks status of reviews and approvals.
- Provides transparency, accountability and risk mitigation.