Pay-as-you-go model helps mining company minimize risk
Project name: Nui Phao Open Pit Mine | Industry: MiningLocation: Northwest Vietnam
Tiberon Minerals has formed a joint venture, the Tiberon Nui Phao JV, to build the Nui Phao open pit mine in northwest Vietnam. The mine is a leading global producer of tungsten and acid-grade fluorspar. Tiberon Minerals is now part of Dragon Capital Management.
- Mining site in Vietnam, mine owner in Canada, main project consultant in Australia.
- Multiple project stakeholders and participants.
- Requirements for project control, security and neutrality.
- Financial risk involved in new project management system.
- Pay-as-you-go system – including training, project setup, system maintenance, and ongoing support.
- Access and document distribution controls for complex, multi-company projects.
- High security in a controlled and neutral project environment.
- Benefit of Aconex experience with large mining projects in Asia.
- Efficient project information and process management.
- Real-time system access from any location.
- On-the-ground training and support for the geographically dispersed project team.
- Reduced financial risk – no hidden costs.