Collaboration drives project success at Ouranya Bay
Project name: Ouranya Bay | Industry: Residential & CommercialLocation: Chennai, India
Ouranya Bay is Chennai’s largest residential complex, including six 30-story towers on a 7.1-hectare site. The development includes three swimming pools, a gym and a clubhouse. The clubhouse features a 4,000-square-foot restaurant, a 5,000-square-foot banquet hall, a 2,000-square-foot bar, and a mini-theater.
- Hundreds of project participants across India and an engineering firm in Singapore.
- Strict requirements for deadlines and budgets.
- Large volume of project information.
- Requirement to access information on demand.
- Secure, central platform for collaboration between multiple organizations.
- Consistent management of project information and processes.
- Automated workflows for review and approval.
- Web search capabilities for fast, easy searches.
- Project-wide collaboration on documents and workflows.
- Efficient management of all project files and communications.
- Simplification of time-consuming and challenging tasks.
- Adherence to project schedule and budget.