Pacific West Builders streamlines defense projects with Aconex
Project name: Pacific West Builders | Industry: Hospitality & CommunityLocation: Multiple locations
Based in San Diego, California, Pacific West Builders is engaged primarily in the design-build of federal facilities. The company has delivered more than 50 defense-related construction projects for clients such as the U.S. Air Force and the U.S. Navy.
- Project teams of more than 50 individuals, including consultants spread across multiple locations.
- Generation of thousands of drawings, documents and correspondence items each month.
- Limitations of Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel for construction projects between different organizations.
- Tracking RFIs and documents involving government personnel, design teams and subcontractors.
- Single, common platform for securely accessing, distributing, tracking, and storing all project data.
- Collaborative environment to keep all project team members on task.
- Document and communications tracking to avoid schedule delays.
- High level of security to meet government defense requirements.
- Centralized, standardized information and process management.
- Mitigation of multi-company project risk.
- Robust data security and audit trail.
- User-friendly, easy-to-navigate system.