NODAL Drives Process Efficiencies with Aconex
Project name: Nodal Pierre de Coubertin swimming-pool | Industry: Residential & CommercialLocation: Clermont-Ferrand, France
Back to projects
Nodal used Aconex for the construction of a geophysics building and a public swimming pool. The project-wide collaboration platform ensured that everyone involved in the two projects remained on task and completed deliverables on time.
- Time wasted searching for project communications and documents due to high team turnover.
- Presentation of graphic and non-graphic data to the entire team.
- Loss of project information and prevention efforts.
- Time spent archiving documents to prevent disputes.
- Data searches are fast and easy, and there are no duplicate entries.
- The Aconex platform document register stores stock drawings (graphic) and forms (non-graphic).
- Uploaded documents are instantly archived on the platform and cannot be deleted.
- Correspondence and documents are stored securely and accessible to the team.
- Reduced the time required for archiving tasks and organizing documents, as well as follow-up, which represented 15% of the project workload.
- Easily located both current and historical correspondence and documents.
- Provided a neutral platform for all parties to review documents, subject to access permissions.
- Avoided time-consuming searches for graphics and textual information across multiple tools.