Pomerleau uses Aconex Field to speed inspections for faster project close-out
Project name: Ritz-Carlton Montreal renovation project | Industry: Hospitality & CommunityProject size: US$200 million | Location: Montreal, Quebec
Known as “La Grande Dame of Sherbrooke Street,” the Ritz-Carlton Montréal opened in 1912 and was renovated for its centennial anniversary. Pomerleau provided construction services for the conversion of 230 hotel rooms into 130 luxury rooms and suites, and the upgrade of common areas, a restaurant, kitchens, and commercial spaces. Pomerleau has also enlarged the existing facility to include 45 luxury residential condominiums built in accordance with Ritz-Carlton’s international standards.
- Capture of construction defects and other issues for resolution, reinspection and close-out.
- Complex, hard-to-track punch list.
- Time-consuming use of spreadsheets at project start.
- Limited access to data and its impact on project team flexibility.
- Centralized project data.
- Automated workflows for review and approvals.
- Audit trail of all project decisions and actions.
- Mobile access to data anytime, anywhere via iPads.
- Streamlined inspection processes.
- Outstanding issues closed out much faster.
- Improved efficiency and productivity across the project team.
- Complete record of project completion for the owner.