Pomerleau deploys Aconex for Detention Centre Project
Project name: Pomerleau Sorel-Tracy Detention Centre Project | Industry: Health & EducationProject size: US$265 million | Location: Sorel Tracy, Québec
Back to projects
Sorel-Tracy Detention Centre is a public-private partnership (PPP) infrastructure project to build a medium-security prison located approximately 75 kilometers from Montréal.
- Complex project with numerous documents and extensive communications to manage.
- Strict compliance requirements.
- High risk profile.
- Many stakeholders to be kept up to date.
- Secure, neutral collaboration platform.
- Single source of project information for stakeholders.
- Accessibility and structured processes for the project team.
- Audit trail of all project activities.
- Increased speed, quality and transparency across the project team.
- Reduced response times for RFIs and design requests – from weeks or months to days.
- Efficiency and productivity improvements of 85% or more.
- Reduced errors in design and construction, saving time and costs for rework and financial penalties.