PPZ checks all the boxes with Aconex Field
Project name: PPZ Shopping Malls | Industry: Residential & CommercialLocation: India
PPZ is India’s leading mall management firm with 19 million square feet of projects under management and development in 21 cities. Tenants represent more than 500 brands and draw over 25 million customers each year. PPZ supports all aspects of mall projects, from design and development to management of the built asset. The firm has four retail malls and one commercial building in construction or full operation:
- Pacific Mall, Dehradun – 230,000 square feet, four floors, 95 stores.
- Manjeera Mall, Hyderabad – 450,000 square feet, six floors.
- Pacific Mall, New Delhi – 475,000 square feet, four floors, 126 stores.
- Virginia Mall, Bangalore – 150,000 square feet, four floors, 70 stores, expected to open in December 2015.
- DIL Thane One, Maharashtra – 200,000 square feet, 16 floors, expected to open at year-end.
- Safety and quality issues leading to schedule delays, added cost and non-compliance.
- Use of commercial email and spreadsheets to track defect identification and resolution.
- Hard-copy inspection forms updated manually.
- Risk of inaccurate reporting and costly rework.
- Aconex Field for on-site inspections on mobile devices.
- Support of both ad hoc and structured inspections with fully customizable checklist templates.
- Issue workflow for managing non-conforming checklist items.
- Permanent audit trail of all inspection communications, decisions and actions.
- Paperless, organized, systematic approach to field inspections.
- Dashboard of what has been completed, what is outstanding and what is behind schedule.
- Ability to measure performance of subcontractors in defect resolution turnaround time.
- Faster and more accurate capture, reporting, resolution, and close-out of safety and quality issues.