PMG Optimizes Processes with Virtual Data Room
Project name: Premier Marketing Group Client Projects | Industry: Residential & CommercialLocation: Germany
Within the framework of a marketing and sales specialization, PMG provides transaction management services and supports an extensive due diligence process for the property transactions of a large American investor in Germany. The full scope of the firm’s services includes process management and operations, marketing and communications, sales and transaction management, and training and media.
- The complex process for acquiring and approving documents relevant to a property transaction.
- Coordination of all those involved in the transaction process to ensure the availability of all relevant documents.
- Gaining the trust of project bidders – a key success factor.
- Requirement for transparency and completeness in the processing of property transactions, ensuring that documents are up to date.
- Use of virtual data room for qualifying and approving data in real estate transcations.
- Availability of documents to bidders for the due diligence process.
- Prompt answers to bidders‘ questions during the Q&A process.
- Efficient handover of all transaction documents to the buyer on execution of the sales contract.
- Significant reduction of the effort involved in manually maintaining document lists.
- Timely responses as well as transmittal of documents and document updates.
- Savings of three to five hours of administrative work per week.
- Intuitive operation, resulting in a high level of acceptance among all parties involved in a transaction.
*Conject, which delivered this project, was acquired by Aconex in April 2016.