RCC standardizes on Aconex – starting with Jabal Omar Phase 4
Project name: RCC corporate agreement and Jabal Omar | Industry: Residential & CommercialProject size: US$612.9 million | Location: Jeddah, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
Ruwad Civil Construction (RCC) has a corporate agreement which standardizes the use of Aconex solutions across current and future projects in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. The first project is Jabal Omar Phase 4, a unique urban regeneration scheme and integrated, multi-use development which will provide luxury hotel accommodations, commercial and retail spaces, car parking, and public amenities to support religious, social and commercial activities. The megaproject consists of seven towers on three podiums, covering 330,000 square meters.
- Integrated, multi-use development with high visibility.
- Project team of 350 across multiple organizations in different geographic regions.
- Mandate to avoid disruption of community life during religious holiday seasons.
- Complex project logistics – traffic, construction, storage, utilities, timing, and other factors.
- Aconex collaboration platform for managing all project communications, documents and workflows.
- Aconex Connected BIM for project-wide collaboration around 3D building information models.
- Aconex Field for field inspections and issues management.
- Aconex Handover for the development and handover of digital operation and maintenance (O&M) manuals.
- Automation and acceleration of project information management and processes.
- Efficient document control, with broader collaboration functionality for the entire project lifecycle.
- Fast, easy search for project data.
- Complete audit trail for project-wide accountability and compliance.