Abu Dhabi Hotel books Aconex for project management
Project name: Regent Emirates Pearl Hotel | Industry: Hospitality & CommunityProject size: US$218 million | Location: Abu Dhabi, UAE
The 240-meter, 45-floor Regent Emirates Pearl Hotel includes 377 rooms and suites and 60 furnished apartments. The building is a landmark of the Abu Dhabi skyline. Emirates Pearl for Development and Investment, a joint venture between TDIC and Atlas Telecom, delivered the project. Arabian Construction Company (ACC) was the general contractor.
- High-profile project.
- Hundreds of project team members.
- Tens of thousands of documents and correspondence items, including drawings, reports and RFIs.
- Compressed schedule, making management and tracking of project information critical.
- Project collaboration between many different organizations on a single, central system.
- Comprehensive management of project information.
- Access, distribution, tracking, and archiving of files in real time from any location.
- Permanent audit trail for the entire project.
- Fast retrieval and dissemination of files and correspondence helped the project team meet its tight schedule.
- Documents were reviewed and approved in an efficient, timely manner.
- Risk of documents or correspondence being deleted or misplaced was reduced.
- Project status was tracked accurately.