Construction firm builds reputation for efficient project management with Aconex
Project name: Richard Crookes Constructions | Industry: Residential & CommercialProject size: US$180 million | Location: New South Wales, Australia
Richard Crookes has chosen Aconex solutions for all of its projects – more than 30 over the past eight years – including the Australian Defense Force Academy, Kinghorn Cancer Centre, the University of Western Sydney Community and Administrative Building, and the University of New South Wales Kensington Colleges Student Accommodation.
- Large volumes of information – documents, drawings and correspondence items.
- Difficulty of managing document control.
- Cumbersome project collaboration systems.
- Reluctance of project teams to engage with and adapt to other systems.
- Single, central repository for all project documents and communications.
- Streamlined collaboration between different organizations in a neutral environment.
- Access, distribution, tracking, and archiving of files in real time.
- Cloud-based platform for fast, flexible deployment and lower total cost of ownership.
- Firm processes more than 220,000 documents and 400,000 items of correspondence on the platform each month.
- Clients and contractors find it easy to use.
- Firm is seen as more proficient because of the way it runs projects.
- Aconex meets strict requirements for data security.