Royal Melbourne Hospital manages operations with Aconex
Project name: Royal Melbourne Hospital Operations | Industry: Residential & CommercialProject size: US$228 million | Location: Melbourne, Australia
Royal Melbourne Hospital has deployed Dynamic Manuals from the Aconex Handover suite for mobile asset information management. The hospital’s operations team uses the tablet-based, Windows 8-compatible solution to access and update its digital operation and maintenance (O&M) manuals on site.
- O&M manuals stored as hard copies and on compact discs.
- Incompleteness, inaccuracy and risk of becoming outdated.
- Documents and drawings difficult to locate and search for asset data.
- Up to four hours required to pore over paper drawings or flip through documents in three-ring binders.
- Dynamic O&M data stored, updated and managed securely in the cloud.
- Easy-to-navigate, digital knowledge database.
- Mobile and barcode / QR-code access to information on every asset in the facility.
- Ability to collect and update O&M information during future capital projects.
- Real-time asset information at the operations team’s fingertips – anytime, anywhere.
- Fast, targeted searches for asset data.
- O&M manuals up to date and safe from the effects of unforeseen events.
- Seamless handover from construction to operation for future projects.