Aconex helps Johnstaff Higgs upgrade Royal Melbourne Hospital
Project name: Royal Melbourne Hospital Redevelopment | Industry: Health & EducationLocation: Melbourne, Australia
Back to projects
The Royal Melbourne Hospital Redevelopment Stage 3 includes the completion of the front entry building and the addition of 150 beds to replace wards in the main building block.
- High-visibility public project.
- Project team of multiple organizations.
- High volumes of project documents and correspondence.
- Risk of errors and miscommunications, leading to rework and delays.
- Single collaboration platform for management of all project information and processes in one place.
- Secure cloud-based system for access by project team members at any time, from any location.
- Automated workflows for review and approval.
- Local training and support for all users.
- Improved efficiency and reduced risk.
- Document control to ensure that the team is working on the latest drawings and documents.
- Streamlined communications between team members, with a complete audit trail.
- Accountability and transparency across the project.