Aconex dives into Saigon pearl project
Project name: Saigon Pearl | Industry: Residential & CommercialProject size: US$400 million | Location: Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Saigon Pearl is a luxury residential, business, shopping, and entertainment complex covering a 10-hectare site along the Saigon River. It includes one 30-story office tower, eight 37-story twin-apartment buildings, and a 37-story serviced apartment building. Clifton Coney Group is now part of Coffey Projects.
- Complex project with high visibility and value.
- Thousands of documents and correspondence items exchanged between project members each month.
- Unfeasible legacy practice of exchanging information using paper and courier.
- Difficulty of managing risk through manual tracking of project status.
- Project collaboration between many different organizations on a single, secure, central system.
- Access, distribution, tracking, and archiving of documents and communications in real time.
- Automated workflows to speed reviews and approvals.
- Consistent processes across all project teams.
- More than 500,000 documents and correspondence items managed over a five-year project period.
- Streamlined communications between project teams.
- Secure records management.
- Improved efficiency and productivity.