Salini Impregilo standardizes on Aconex across projects worldwide
Project name: Salini Impregilo Enterprise | Industry: Water & Waste
Salini Impregilo has standardized on Aconex solutions for managing information and processes across all of its early-stage projects as well as selected end-to-end projects worldwide. The enterprise agreement between the two companies culminates Salini Impregilo’s extensive utilization of the Aconex platform for project collaboration on pre-construction activities such as feasibility, design management and tendering on a range of large global projects. Key infrastructure projects include the US$3.2-billion Panama Canal expansion and the US$36-billion Qatar Rail Program.
- Large, complex infrastructure projects with global project teams.
- Pre-construction challenges involving feasibility, design management and tendering.
- Platform and data security across all project access points.
- Requirement for close team collaboration throughout the project lifecycle.
- Aconex platform for tendering, design reviews, document control, workflow management, and data exchange with other systems.
- Aconex Mobile construction apps for anytime / anywhere access to the platform on tablets and smartphones.
- Aconex Field for mobile field inspections and issues management.
- Aconex Connected BIM for project-wide collaboration on building information modeling (BIM) data and processes.
- Improved efficiency in project planning and execution.
- Increased accuracy of project data.
- Higher productivity across project teams.
- Better coordination of all project processes.