Aconex helps ADPI airport expansion project stay on flight path
Project name: The Sebha International Airport | Industry: Aviation & PortProject size: US$470 million | Location: Sebha, Libya
Back to projects
The expansion of Sebha International Airport included the construction of a 55,000-square-meter passenger terminal, which can accommodate three million passengers per year.
- Large-scale project with high visibility.
- Hundreds of project team members based in multiple countries.
- Thousands of documents to be exchanged between team members accurately and efficiently.
- Information sharing required in real time, regardless of location.
- Project collaboration between different organizations on a single, central system.
- Management of project information – documents, drawings and correspondence items.
- Access to the most recent versions of documents from anywhere in real time.
- Archive of every historical document and project communication.
- Streamlined review and approval processes saved time.
- Web search capabilities reduced time to find information, improving productivity.
- Worldwide training and support facilitated faster system implementation and usage.
- Global project supply chains were supported.