Aconex helps residential project developer feel right at home
Project name: Skycourts Dubai | Industry: Residential & CommercialProject size: US$425 million | Location: Dubai, U.A.E.
Skycourts Dubai offers more than 2,800 apartments across six towers. Amenities include outdoor swimming pools, a health club and gymnasium, 24-hour security, cafés, restaurants, and supermarkets. China State Construction Engineering Corporation, China’s largest construction firm, was appointed main contractor, and Dubai-based LACASA Architects & Engineering Consultants was the lead consultant.
- Large volume of information needed to be managed across a dispersed project team.
- Each organization had its own document management system and processes.
- Commercial email was inadequate due to file size restrictions, lack of an audit trail and the risk of items being deleted.
- Team members needed immediate access to documents and correspondence from anywhere at any time.
- Single, online collaboration platform to manage information and connect the project team.
- Access, distribution, tracking, and archiving of files in real time from any location.
- Permanent, secure audit trail of who did what and when.
- Automated workflows for review and approval.
- Over 100 project participants on the system.
- More than 2,400 documents securely stored.
- Over 95,000 correspondence items tracked.
- Web search capabilities for easy data retrieval, resulting in considerable time savings.