Residential megaproject welcomes Aconex to the neighborhood
Project name: South Shamkha Infrastructure Development | Industry: Road & RailProject size: US$1.9 billion | Location: Abu Dhabi, U.A.E.
The South Shamkha development covers an area of 4,000 hectares and will provide housing for more than 125,000 people. The project includes 402 kilometers of road works, 430 kilometers of sewage networks including pumping stations, and 460 kilometers of potable water networks.
- Hundreds of project participants including Musanada, supervisory consultants and contractors.
- Large volumes of documents and correspondence.
- Project team’s need for fast, easy access to information.
- Risk of items being deleted or lost.
- Project collaboration between multiple organizations on a single, central system.
- Access, distribution, tracking, and archiving of documents and communications in real time from anywhere.
- Automated workflows for review and approval.
- Audit trail of all project decisions and actions.
- Effectively managed large volumes of documents and correspondence.
- Improved response time of project team.
- Enabled timely review and approval of documents.
- Provided full audit trail for fast, easy searches of documents.