Southern Cross Care puts people first – with Aconex
Project name: Southern Cross Aged Care | Industry: Residential & CommercialLocation: Mount Barker, Australia
Southern Cross Care is using the Aconex platform and Aconex Smart Manuals to support the design, building and handover of two major projects in South Australia. The first project is an 80-bed aged care living facility in Mount Barker. The second project is the master plan of the provider’s Myrtle Bank site, which will include an aged care facility, residential apartments and the restoration of a registered state heritage building. Southern Cross Care is leading both projects as the owner-operator of the facilities.
- Requirement for owner-operator control of construction and maintenance to mitigate risk.
- Need to securely manage all information and processes throughout the project lifecycle.
- Multi-company project team of 140 members.
- Traditional O&M manuals that are difficult to use and manage.
- All project information accessed and managed on the Aconex platform.
- Secure, cloud-based platform accessible from any office or field site.
- Version control of all project documents.
- Aconex Smart Manuals for in-project production of digital operation and maintenance (O&M) manuals.
- Complete snapshot of the project from start to finish for owner-operator control.
- All documents, drawings, communications, and workflows processed the same way.
- Faster delivery, improved quality, reduced risk.
- Complete, accurate and easy-to-manage digital O&M manuals.