Aconex serves ADPI airport expansion project in Mauritius
Project name: SSR International Airport | Industry: Aviation & PortProject size: US$306 million | Location: Port Louis, Mauritius
The Sir Seewoosagur Ramgoolam (SSR) International Airport is located just outside of Port Louis, the capital of Mauritius. The SSR development includes the construction of a new passenger terminal, additional parking facilities, a taxiway extension, and related infrastructure works.
- High-profile project.
- Hundreds of project team members from many organizations based in multiple countries.
- Thousands of documents to be reviewed and approved within complex workflows.
- Required availability of documents to the project team from anywhere at any time.
- Project collaboration between many organizations on a single, central system.
- Management of documents, drawings and correspondence.
- Real-time access to the latest versions of documents.
- Permanent repository of all project information for a complete audit trail.
- Project team efficiency and productivity improvements.
- Timely review and approval of documents.
- Rapid system roll-out and adoption by team members, helped by local training worldwide and an intuitive user interface.
- Support for international supply chains.