St James Stylizes South Bank on Aconex
Project name: St James Group Albert Embankment | Industry: Residential & CommercialLocation: London, England
The Albert Embankment Plaza, located on the South Bank of the River Thames in London, includes The Corniche and Merano Residences and The Dumont. Together, the three mixed use developments offer over 300 high-end living spaces, approximately 26,747 square feet of office space, and 11,650 square feet of retail and restaurant space. The buildings have striking visual styles, brought to life by some of the world’s leading architects.
- Large, complex, high-visibility projects.
- Different teams yet similar construction processes for each project.
- Control of data across each project and between different projects.
- Requirement for ease of learning and use.
- Collaboration platform purpose-built for construction projects and optimized to specific project requirements.
- Fast, efficient search and sharing of documents, drawings and correspondence.
- Automation of workflows for key processes such as requests for information (RFIs) and design reviews.
- Strong customer service and support to ensure project success.
- Increased workflow efficiency, keeping information and processes on track.
- Quick search of workflows to determine what is newly assigned, pending or overdue.
- Time saved on processes now spent on project quality and delivery.
- Ready adaptation of data and templates to future projects, resulting in significant cost savings.