Aconex project management takes to the highway
Project name: Transmontana Highway | Industry: Road & RailProject size: US$694 million | Location: Bragança, Portugal
The 130-kilometer Transmontana Highway will connect the Portuguese cities of Bragança and Vila Real. The CAET XXI joint venture consortium delivering the project includes regional construction firms such as Soares da Costa and Ramalho Rosa Cobetar from Portugal, and Spanish firm FCC (Fomento Construcciones Contratas).
- High-profile public project.
- Multiple organizations including consultants, engineers, contractors, and government agencies.
- Large volumes of project documents and correspondence items to manage.
- Need for ready access to project information for all participants.
- Project collaboration between different organizations on a single, central system.
- Management of documents, drawings and correspondence.
- Equal access to project information by multiple organizations and team members.
- Easy document search and retrieval.
- Improved productivity and efficiency project-wide.
- Robust platform and service delivery infrastructure for high availability.
- Streamlined approval process to save time.
- Fast and easy system deployment.