Turner & Townsend uncovered between £80 and £120M of vacant space using Aconex as a CDE
Project name: Large real estate program in the United Kingdom | Industry: Residential & CommercialProject size: US$465 million | Location: United Kingdom
Back to projects
- Ability to manage huge programs consisting of many different projects and stakeholders.
- Gaining one clear picture of the entire program.
- Providing accurate up to date reporting to support decision making and keep the projects on track.
- Track due dates across thousands of deliverables.
- A configurable platform that can be set up to meet specific requirements of each project and workflow within the program.
- A common data environment across the entire program.
- Configurable reporting to provide management with up to date at a glance progress throughout the program.
- System set up using placeholders to track progress and due dates across all program deliverables.
- £200M in potential secured income was enabled by using Aconex to administer and support the client to send out 5,000 leases.
- 80,000 square meters of vacant space was discovered, valued in total at between £80 and £120M, by using Aconex as a common data environment to track all documentation.
- 75% faster CAD plan review and approval process. The complete plan process could take a few months in the past and is now no longer than 20 days.
- 95% faster to create board reports using Aconex and Tableau open systems.
- 16 hours are saved each week managing the change process for lease turnover, a 40% improvement.