United Living Optimizes Project Performance with Aconex
Project name: United Living Group Enterprise | Industry: Residential & CommercialLocation: UK
Following a merger, United Living required a single enterprise-wide solution to drive streamlined project management across its operations and supply chain. The company selected the Aconex platform and suite of solutions to ensure consistent data and processes through every project lifecycle across its portfolio. The first project was a two-tower build of 200 residential apartments on the Chelsea waterfront in London.
- Inherent inefficiency of legacy systems and point solutions.
- Difficulty of managing design reviews, requests for information (RFIs), and changes and variations across multiple organizations.
- Time and effort required to track down relevant data.
- Labor-intensive handover process.
- Project-wide platform with automated workflow management and mobile apps for increased field productivity.
- Connected BIM for managing multidimensional models between design and construction teams.
- Mobile inspections and defect resolution.
- Digital operation and maintenance (O&M) manuals for handover.
- Strong user adoption within internal operations and across the external supply chain.
- Ready availability of project data to the entire team and fast, easy searches.
- Streamlining and standardization of processes across the project portfolio.
- Task definition, progress monitoring, activity tracking, and automatic saving of all details in a complete audit trail.