Aconex field streamlines building inspection process
Project name: University of NSW Tyree Building | Industry: Health & EducationProject size: US$128 million | Location: Sydney, Australia
Designed and constructed by Brookfield Multiplex, the Tyree Energy Technologies Building is the home of energy research at the University of New South Wales. The 16,000-square-meter facility is a Green Building Council of Australia (GBCA) Green Star-registered, energy-efficient building and a state-of-the-art center for the development and implementation of sustainable energy technologies.
- On-site building inspection process error-prone and inefficient.
- Inspection data transferred manually across multiple formats.
- Significant risk of inaccurate or lost data.
- Information not readily available when and where it is needed.
- Aconex Field provides mobile access to information via iPads.
- Secure, cloud-based application transforms the building inspection process.
- Online data capture and tracking replace paper and spreadsheets.
- Project teams easily capture, distribute and re-inspect issues in the field.
- Inspection processes more streamlined and efficient.
- Information instantly available to the required project participants.
- More time spent on quality and safety issues.
- Paper usage reduced.