Aconex charges power station project
Project name: Uranquinty Power Station | Industry: PowerProject size: US$500 million | Location: New South Wales, Australia
Back to projects
The 640-megawatt, gas-fired power station provides power to New South Wales homes and businesses during times of high electricity demand.
- Large project team representing a variety of organizations.
- Hundreds of documents and correspondence items that require management.
- Need for ready availability of project documents, drawings and communications to project team members.
- Risk of project information being incomplete or difficult to find.
- Project information available to all team members on a single, secure platform.
- Ability to manage complex exchange of documents and communications between team members.
- Access, distribution, tracking, and archiving of documentation and correspondence in real time.
- Audit trail for a complete, permanent record of project activity.
- Current versions of documents readily available to project team members.
- Centralized information platform – no need for each organization to maintain an individual repository.
- Documents located faster, increasing efficiency.
- Prompt resolution of disagreements over who did what and when.