Aconex helps bridge the bypass in Wroclaw
Project name: Wroclaw West Bypass | Industry: Road & RailLocation: Wroclaw, Poland
Back to projects
DYWIDAG Bau managed four major bridge developments within the 35-kilometer Wroclaw West Bypass in Poland. These developments are part of the A8 motorway that bypasses the city of Wroclaw and includes the Redzinski Bridge over the Oder River.
- Complex infrastructure project with a large team based in Germany and Poland.
- Difficulty of controlling the flow of files and communications between different organizations.
- Delays in RFI responses and design reviews due to manual and paper-based processes.
- Requirement for training and ease of use to support broad adoption throughout the project team.
- Single, centralized platform for managing all project information and processes.
- Document management with version control to process drawings and documents through review and approval.
- Automated workflows to ensure task completion and highlight outstanding or overdue items.
- Audit trail to capture all project decisions and actions for compliance and future reference.
- Electronic viewing, distribution and tracking of files to replace manual processing of paper documents.
- Fast access to project information at any time, from anywhere.
- Improved efficiency and productivity with accelerated RFI and design review processes.