Aconex fuels efficiency for construction of renewable energy plant
Project name: Zilkha Biomass Energy Manufacturing Plant | Industry: PowerLocation: Selma Alabama
Zilkha Biomass Energy, a renewable energy company, is designing and building a black pellet fuel plant in Selma, Alabama. With an output capacity of 275,000 metric tons per year, this will be the first full-scale commercial black pellet production facility in the world.
- Up to 20 different organizations reviewing, updating and approving documents.
- Multi-company team of contractors, subcontractors, consultants, and vendors.
- Risk of project information being hard to find or incomplete.
- Project status tracking to stay on schedule.
- Secure, neutral collaboration.
- Single source of information for project participants.
- Management of complex information exchange between many project participants.
- Version control to ensure users have up-to-date project information.
- Project setup in Aconex took just two weeks.
- Central location for all project data and workflows saves time, improves accuracy and reduces overall project risk.
- Documents are reviewed and approved on time.
- Permanent audit trail provides transparency and accountability.