Building green in Downtown Manila – LEED First
Project name: The Zuellig Building | Industry: Residential & CommercialProject size: US$171 million | Location: Makati City (Manila), Philippines
Back to projects
The Zuellig Building – a 155-meter (508-foot), 33-story office skyscraper located in Manila’s financial center – aspires to be the first platinum-level Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) Core and Shell structure in the Philippines.
- Large project team of more than 180 members from 20 organizations.
- Team members continually on the move, yet still requiring instant access to project information.
- Difficulty of distributing many very large files to the team.
- Tracking of project status key to managing risk.
- Secure, central platform – single source for information.
- Ability for team members to instantly access, distribute, track, and archive documents and correspondence.
- Automated workflows for review and approval.
- Audit trail of all project decisions and actions.
- Efficient, reliable handling of 2,000 documents and 10,000 correspondence items per month.
- Timely review and approval of documents.
- Ready availability of all documents, regardless of size, to team members.
- Information never lost, misplaced or deleted.