Create a new issue in Field
Creating an issue
- Click on the Issues tab.
- Click on the Select button in the Location bar to choose the area for which you want to raise this issue.
Click on the Add Issue button on the top right of the page.
You'll see the New Issue screen. Enter the relevant details for this issue:
- Select the issue type.
- Add a brief but clear description of the issue.
- Provide details of the issue's location.
Identify who should fix the issue, and select a due date for the work.
Click Save to save the issue to your issues list.
Assign an issue
Inspectors can assign issues to specific people or organizations.
- Find the issue you want to assign in the Issues list.
- Roll over the Assigned to: note for the issue, and you'll see the pencil icon appear. Click it.
- Start typing the name of the organization you want to assign the issue to. Or, press the down arrow for full list of possible assignees.
- Click on the relevant name to select it.
- The issue will show your selection as the assignee.