Create a new user in your organization
- Click Setup.
- Under My Organization click Create User.
- Complete the mandatory fields — they're marked with a red asterisk, and have a yellow background:
- Given name
- Family name
- Login name (note that this is case-sensitive).
Double-check your spelling of the user's Given name and Family name. If you make an error, it can only be changed by the Aconex Helpdesk, so save your new user time by getting their name right.
- In the Projects field, add the project(s) this user will be working on.
Need to add this user to a project that isn't appearing the list? The Project Administrator has set the invitation mode to "explicit". Ask the Project Administrator to add this user to that project.
If you double-click a project in the Available Projects list, it'll be added to the Selected Projects list. If you double-click a project in the Selected Projects list, it'll be removed from that list.
- If the user speaks a language other than English you can also change the default language. Note that when we send this new user emails, we'll also use the language you've selected.
- Click Save.
An example of the email the user will receive