Aconex Connected BIM lets you manage models through seamless collaboration.
Connected BIM is a dedicated space for collaborative model management in Aconex.
With Connected BIM, you can:
- Share models with everyone on your project.
- View and navigate model files in an aggregated view, without using proprietary model authoring tools.
- Link Aconex documents to specific model objects, to help in construction, auditing and handover.
- Send mail, such as RFIs and other process-related correspondence, relating to BIM objects, and attaching marked up model views if they’re needed.
- Create BCF files for virtual design reviews and project coordination.
While Connected BIM isn’t a replacement for proprietary authoring tools, it allows your project team members to access published models without 3D design software: all they need is Aconex.