Managing your mail via the Tasks page
An overview of the Mail section on the Tasks page.
The Mail section on your Tasks page provides you with a quick overview of the mail you have recently received, and what action you need to take.
Mail Status - what do the different sections mean?
Your mail will be marked with one or more of the following statuses:
|Status||You (or your organization) need to...|
|Outstanding||respond by a certain date|
|Overdue||respond by a certain date that is in the past|
|Awaiting your approval||approve mail written by someone else in your organization. Until you approve this mail it will not be sent out. See Approving project mail for step-by-step instructions.|
How the mail section on the Tasks page works
- You’ll see the total number of mail in each section.
- You’ll see a list of the ten most recent mails in each section. To see all your mails in that section click View All.
- Unread project mails are removed from the My Tasks page after 90 days. These mails are still available under the Mail tab, and are still marked as unread.
- Mail is removed from the Unread lists after you have opened it, unless you mark it as unread.
- If another To list recipient from your organization responds to a mail, it is removed from your Outstanding or Overdue list, but will remain on your Unread list.