Send a print request to a print shop
Request a print shop to print the selected documents from a search result list or transmittal. You can choose delivery and payment options.
Creating a print request from a search result list
- Choose your project in the Project Selector at the top of the page.
- Complete one or more search criteria fields.
- Click the Search button.
- Select the checkbox for each document you want printed.
- Click the Tools button and choose Submit Print Request
- Complete all mandatory fields, and any other fields as required.
- To change the printing requirements for a document:
- In the list of documents to be printed, click the Edit link for the document.
- Update print option fields as required, making sure that all mandatory fields are completed.
- Click the Save button.
Don't see the print size you need? Contact your print shop and ask them to update their print schedule in Aconex.
- Click the Continue button.
- Review the print request, and then click the Send Request button.
- Complete the print request and send it as explained above.