You are here
Australia's industry standard for construction tenders.
Logging in to BidContender and changing your password or email address. Find out more about account access
Set up and manage your account
Adding and managing users and configuring your account so it works for your organization. Find out more about account management.
Watch a Webinar
Learn Bidcontender at your own pace with this series of in-depth video tutorials.
Frequently Asked Questions
As a Basic user, there is no cost for subcontractors or suppliers to use their BidContender account for the following functions:
- Receive tender invitations
- Upload and send quotations and RFIs
- Manage the Organization Profile - which includes uploading an organization logo, detailing services supplied as well as service regions
Subcontractor and supplier organizations can also create and manage unlimited user accounts within their organization.
If we can’t send an email notification to a contact, we will place an exclamation mark in an orange triangle against their name. This means that they’re not receiving email notifications. If you hover your cursor over the orange triangle you’ll be able to see the reason why, which will be for one of the following reasons:
- The contact has chosen not to receive emails from BidContender. This means the recipient has decided to unsubscribe to our emails. They can easily re-subscribe if they wish, by contacting our support team in Australia – 1300 604 077 or in NZ – 0800 003 091. Please note however, that all users in the organization still have access to all invitations by logging directly in to BidContender via www.bidcontender.com
- There is a problem with the email address and we’ve received a ‘bounce’ message from their server. This situation may arise for a number of reasons. A hard bounce generally means that the email address is no longer active and does not exist, or the email address is incorrect due to a typo. Alternatively, a soft bounce may be due to the fact that the recipient’s inbox is full.
Firstly, have a look at the message on the registration screen just below the ABN number - the text listed in red should tell you the colleague that can create a user account for you, as they have administrative access for your company account. If you can’t locate anyone with this access contact 1300 604 077 or email firstname.lastname@example.org The Service Desk team will be able to assist.
When an organization is already registered, any user with Administration rights within your organization can create a user account. Normally, this is someone within the Estimating or Sales team. If you can’t locate anyone with this access contact 1300 604 077 or email email@example.com The Service Desk team will be able to assist.
- 1 of 4
- next ›